- Posted by: SolutionTeam
- Location: London - Waterloo Station
- Type: Contract
- Ref: SL0065
– £20m Station Upgrade Project – Waterloo Station
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLE
To lead and manage the site activities, and work in a safe, profitable, planned manner to achieve the programme and deliver a quality product and service in line with the Line of Sight. To develop and maintain positive relationships, and to promote and protect the Osborne reputation whilst remaining customer focused and in line with Company policies and values. To lead by example by engendering the collaborative culture throughout the site team, including suppliers and customers, ensuring that everyone works towards our common vision of a vibrant delivery mechanism that delivers on promises, chosen by customers and has safety at its core.
- Customer engagement at key stages of each project
- Understanding our existing customer’s current and future needs; lead customer focused and collaborative Site Teams to exceed customer expectations
- Ensure that the customer is considered at all stage of planning and delivering of your project
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high quality and service and that projects and deliverables are closed out effectively and in a timely manner
- Ensure Customer progress meetings are attended by the appropriate personnel and information is presented clearly and professionally
- Customer feedback is sought at regular intervals. The feedback is to be generally positive in nature, with any areas of concern quickly addressed and improved in subsequent feedback
- Supplier feedback is sought and is generally positive in nature. Put in place action plans to improve areas identified as a weakness
- Engaging with local communities to aspire to create a positive impact through our projects
Permanent and Freelance vacancies available.
For further information about this role please contact us or apply below!