Project Manager Fit-Out
- Up to £425 per day
- + Long Term Contract
- Posted by: sol0616
- Location: Birmingham
- Type: Contract
Due to the recent award of an extremely interesting Fit Out scheme for High Speed Rail, our client, a Regional Contractor who specialise in Rail related works are seeking to secure the services of a Project Manager to oversee a Station Upgrade project with a focus on Fit Out works. The project itself is based at the worlds oldest running station (listed building) and involves Fit Out works including Structural Alterations, Fit Out of Waiting Rooms and Ticket Hall and various finishes.
Based from site offices and overseeing the team on site, you will be responsible for the below:
- To take full responsibility for the programme of works
- To identify problems and offer solutions.
- To suggest specialist trade contractors
- To review design drawings.
- Liaison with the Commercial team in order to keep the project within Budget and Time constraints
- To be considered for this role, you will ideally have a Degree in Construction Management and have Tier 1 experience gained in Fit Out schemes with Station experience an advantage but not essential. You MUST also have Heritage experience as this is a listed building.
In return, a top day rate is on offer along with a long term contract and the opportunity to head up a prestigious and landmark scheme on HS2.
This is a fantastic opening so if interested, please get in touch asap by sending a copy of your CV to Dave Rowe by email or by calling Dave on 07960 054 752 for further information.