X2 Site Engineers
- Freelance Rate
- Posted by: SolutionTeam
- Location: South East London
- Type: Contract
- Ref: David Rowe
Our client, a world renowned Main Contractor have a major Tunneling scheme in South East London that they require 2 freelance Site Engineers for with works below:
- All suspended internals works (walkways, landing)
- Installation of the shaft cover slab & ventilation structure
- Construction of shaft enclosure walls
- Follow dismantling of an 60m long, 20m wide and 17m high acoustic enclosure.
Duties will include:
- Coordinate day to day and shift to shift activities and logistics to permit the continual execution of the works on your section
– Ensure compliance with all Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) issues on site.
– Control your section of the work according to agreed programmes, approved RAMS and ITP’s ensuring relevant QAQC records are taken and processed.
- Manage labour operatives and Subcontractors on site
– Ensure all materials and equipment for the works are available
– Work on an 12hr rotating shift pattern, 5 days per week (Days / Nights) & cover Saturday work where required.
To be considered, you will have previous experience as civil site engineer, minimum of 3 years and have working knowledge of construction procedures and working methods within the Infrastructure sector ideally within Tunneling but general Civils will be considered.
Varying rates on offer for days, nights and the 12 hour shifts and a 12 month contract on offer for the chosen candidates.
Excellent long term openings with immediate starts so if interested, please get in touch by sending a copy of your CV to Dave Rowe by email or call Dave on 07960054752 for further information.