Technical Services Manager (Mechanical bias)
- Posted by: nicola
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
Our client are a London City based Main Contractor ranked within the top 5 fit-out contractors UK wide. They have successfully built a reputation for delivering complex schemes – building on long-term relationships with clients and their supply chain, never compromising on the high quality of the finished product.
Their speciality is refurbishments, encompassing new buildings and alterations to existing or dilapidated buildings through to the fit out of interior spaces in busy, restrictive city centres. Their clients are predominantly blue chip companies, delivering high standard projects across the Commercial Offices, Leisure and Healthcare Sectors.
They are looking for a Technical Services Manager to join the team working primarily on high spec commercial projects in and around central London. Reporting to a Senior Technical Services Manager, they are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Project Manager or Project Engineer for an M&E Contractor or someone with 2+ years in a similar intermediate level Technical Services Manager role with a Main Contractor who is looking for the next step in order to further their career.
- Getting involved in design evaluation, procurement and programming
- Management of M&E sub-contractors
- Attending project and progress meetings with clients and contractors
- Daily liaison with all contractors ensuring that they meet the needs of the contract programme
- Commissioning of services
- Checking quality of installation works
- The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Project Manager or Project Engineer for an M&E Contractor or 2+ years in a similar intermediate level TSM role with a Main Contractor
- Demonstrated a steady career background
- Good level of commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and client facing abilities
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Sal Hammali – firstname.lastname@example.org