Technical Services Manager – Mechanical basis
- Posted by: nicola
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JC20043
Our client are a London City based Main Contractor ranked within the top 20 main contractors worldwide. They have successfully built a reputation for delivering complex schemes – building on long-term relationships with clients and their supply chain, never compromising on the high quality of the finished product.
Their clients are predominantly blue chip companies, delivering high standard projects across the Commercial Offices, Leisure and Healthcare Sectors.
They are looking for a Technical Services Manager to join the team working primarily on high spec, mixed use, commercial and residential project in central London. Reporting to a Senior Technical Services Manager, they are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Project Manager or Project Engineer for an M&E Contractor or someone with 2+ years in a similar intermediate level Technical Services Manager role with a Main Contractor who is looking for the next step in order to further their career.
- Getting involved in design evaluation, procurement and programming
- Management of M&E sub-contractors
- Attending project and progress meetings with clients and contractors
- Daily liaison with all contractors ensuring that they meet the needs of the contract programme
- Commissioning of services
- Checking quality of installation works
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Sal Hammali via email to email@example.com