Technical Services Manager
- Up to £80K
- + Travel
- Posted by: SolutionTeam
- Location: Central London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: Gary Bullen
Technical Services Manager required for well-established Fit out and Refurb Principal Contractor to manage M&E packages on Cat A and Cat B Fit out projects up to £20mill in Central London.
If you have relevant UK Fit Out and Refurb experience as a Technical Services Manager or are a Project Manager for a M&E Sub Contractor within Commercial Offices and are interested in hearing more, please contact me.
A leading office interiors company based in the City of London, with a dual focus on both traditional construction and design and build.
They have firmly established our brand due to excellent service and a commitment to ongoing innovation, and despite the pandemic are on track for another successful year. They are currently looking for a talented and ambitious Technical Services Manager to join their traditional arm, helping to secure and deliver projects as part of the core projects team.
This role is an integral part of the delivery team, managing the technical services elements from pre-start activities, through design, procurement and construction to practical completion and the finalisation of the defects liability period.
Skills and experience required:
- Sound knowledge of the fit-out process, specifically technical services and building fabric
- A team player who takes accountability and seeks continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High level of commercial acumen
- Strong existing relationships with supply chain
- Attention to detail; a process-driven approach with good time management and ability to meet deadlines
- A confident, knowledgeable, and articulate personality