- + travel, bonus and bens
- Posted by: SolutionTeam
- Location: Central London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SH/PD
Proven , Hands and well-connected Operations Director is sought by this award-winning office interiors company based in the City of London, with a dual focus on both traditional construction and design and build up to £5m in value.
Currently enjoying a group annual T/O of £60m PA they are looking to further enhance their reputation and profile.
Solution is looking to attract a committed and season Ops Director with an impressive and detail career history of building , improving and leading a successful construction operation within the competitive London fit out / interiors market place.
You remit will be to manage a P&L responsibility of £30m worth of multiple projects as well :
- A proven track record of successfully leading and delivering commercial/office fit-out projects
- A leader who takes accountability and seeks continuous improvement, motivating and inspiring others
- Excellent client facing and account management skills
- High level of commercial acumen and contractual knowledge
- A positive solution finder with attention to the detail, quality, and safety
- Deep understanding of both building fabric and technical services
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with Asta Powerproject and Aconex, or similar package
Strong Business Development , Bid Management and Preconstruction skills are essential for this opportunity.
The business has firmly established their brand due to excellent service and a commitment to ongoing innovation and are on track for another successful year in 2023.
You will be firmly backed and supported by an industry recognised board of Directors driven by the passion to take this business to the next level.