- Plus Benefits
- Posted by: nicola
- Location: Derby (On-site)
- Type: Permanent
Solution Recruitment is searching for a Planning Manager for a role in Derby with a market leading tier 1 contractor. They have new and exciting projects and with this market success they are looking to bolster the Derby division.
The project is a £50 Million Healthcare project, however, healthcare experience isn’t necessary.
The Planning Manager role:
The Planning Manager will be responsible for.
- Developing, maintain and manage all programmes and other time related and production control deliverables
- Effectively communicating the projects planning roadmap and performance measures to a host of key stakeholders
- Question the project to ensure delivery is in line with all company, regional and project business targets.
- Knowledge of the following planning software; Asta Power Project, Teamplan, Oracle, Primavera P6, Tilos, Microsoft project
- Extensive experience in managing planning on large multi-million-pound projects
- A passion in innovating and driving planning initiatives
- Experience of working on bids