MEP Quantity Surveyor required for Tier 1 Main Contactor on Central London Major Mixed Use Projects
- Posted by: SolutionTeam
- Location: Central London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: Gary Bullen
Must have Build or Heavy Cut and Carve project Experience.
Must have authorisation to work in the UK
You will oversee and carry out all surveying activity in relation to M&E package, working closely with design, planning and construction teams. We’ll look to you to ensure forecasted project margins are met, documentation is prepared and quality assurance processes and systems are respected. Key responsibilities and experience will include:
- To ensure site supervisory staff are aware of the project’s scope of works and inclusions in tender packages
- Preparing tender packages for M&E subcontract works
- Prepare documents required for the procurement of sub- contractors
- Prepare contracts and documents for inclusion in tender packages
- Ensure that the month on month cash position is positive and the forecasted project margin is met or exceeded.
- Prepare forecasts and report on financial status and cash flow.
- Administer subcontracts to include payments and claims and submitting progress claims to the client.
- Maintain strong relationships with Clients, subcontractors, suppliers and consultants.
Administer the head contract to include assessment of works completed and where time extensions are needed