- + travel, bonus and bens
- Posted by: SolutionTeam
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: GB1010
I am currently searching for MEP Manager on behalf of a leading Principal Contractor who have been established for over 25 years and have built up an excellent reputation for quality and service, specialising in Commercial Office, Hotels, and High End Residential projects across London and the surrounding areas.
Basic Salary £65-70k + £5k Car/Travel allowance + Bonus and Bens (depending on experience)
If you have experince in Managing MEP Projects within Hotels, Residential or Commmercial Offices and are interested in discussing this further, please contact me on the number below or email your CV
- Input into project report to include key issues, progress, information required and outstanding technical submittals.
- Manage M&E drawing production process, assign lead contractor, manage sign-off procedures and obtain consultant approvals.
- Chair and minute weekly services trade contractor coordination meetings.
- Comment on/review trade contractor information to include technical submittals, RFIs, procurement schedules, key issues and programmes.
- Manage consultant sign-off for technical submittals. (CON015)
- Liaise with and track works by statutory companies.
- Monitor services installation in terms of progress, quality and compliance with drawings and specification.
- Keep financial manager informed of potential changes.
- Attend trade contractor meetings.
- Issue weekly technical services status reports.
- Manage void closure process. (CON031)
- Produce commissioning programme.
- Schedule out all commissioning witnessing and get signed-off by consultant.
- Monitor trades self-snagging.
- Undertake snagging of services installations.
- Obtain consultant snags and manage clearance and sign-off.
- Arrange statutory inspections and witnessing sign-off
- Manage client training process and get signed-off.
- Review O&Ms and record drawings before issuance to consultants for approval.
- Identify and close out any remaining technical and commissioning items.
- Deal with any defects.
- Provide feedback on trade contractor performance.