M&E Quantity Surveyor
- Posted by: nicola
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JC22039
Project: Large healthcare project
After meeting one of the leading M&E contractors in the UK, they have informed us of an urgent requirement for an M&E Quantity Surveyor. My client is involved with numerous commercial CAT A and CAT B fit outs as well as shell and core. They also provide M&E for large high end residential projects and laboratories. This organisation has an annual turnover of well over £100m and work with some of the most renowned main contractors in the market. This organisation has a very low turnover of staff so roles such as this one are very rare.
- Production of project cost plan after handover of awarded project from Estimating Department
- Review of Order Documentation prior to executing by company Directors.
- Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors.
- Preparation and production of Sub Contractor Order Documentation.
- Liaising with Project Team to ensure all variations and additions to the contract are logged, priced and submitted to the Client.
- Managing monthly project cost reports
- Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project final account.
- Managing specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-contractors and negotiating their final accounts.
- Experience working within a large M&E Contractor
- Experience working on projects with the value of £5m upwards
- Strong technical & commercial knowledge
- Minimum 3 years experience working with an M&E contractor
- Ability to work within a large team
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Sal Hammali via email to firstname.lastname@example.org