Assistant Building Services Manager
- + Package
- Posted by: nicola
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
I am searching for an Assistant Building Services Manager on behalf of a leading Main Contractor based in Central London who specialise in new build, heavy and structural refurbishments, and fit out projects in Central London and the Surrounding Areas.
Established approx. 15 years ago they work across Commercial, Hotels, Hospitality and Leisure, Education, Private Homes, Residential Development and Historic projects.
They are now looking to bolster their Building Services offering, by adding an extra Assistant BSM to their team.
- Attend meetings with the Client, the designers, specialist contractors and other team
- Contribute to the regular Project Report, and attend Project
- Review designers and contractors drawings for completeness of information and compliance with contract requirements (specification, ER, etc).
- Check ongoing installation for compliance with contract requirements (specification, drawings etc.)
- Provide assistance in planning and executing the building services commissioning.
- Assist with the delivery of the building services works or the elements there off on the project, and liaise with sub-contractors, Specialists and Consultants, as appropriate.
- Assist in the production of monthly Services Status Reports on their projects or provide information to support the overall project
- Provide input in the production of the project
Skills & Experiences
- Good general knowledge of building services
- Good communicator.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn.
- Understanding of Health and Safety management.
- Conscientious and keen to get involved in each stage of the building services contract works.
- Good organiser and good at system implementation.
- Prepared to be innovative.
- Ability to work with minimal direction/supervision.
- Ability to build and develop relationships within the team and with external professionals and clients, contractors and suppliers.