Site Engineer – Freelance
We have an urgent need for a freelance Site Engineer to undertake Setting Out and Surveying on a highways scheme in Coventry. Other duties include QA, Overseeing Contractors on site and daily reporting. To be considered, you must have a minimum of an HNC in Civil Engineering and hold CSCS certification. You MUST have Highways experience to your name.
In return, a top day rate on offer, immediate start and ongoing contract.
Mechanical Project Manager
Solution Recruitment are in search of a Mechanical Project Manager to assist a Tier 1 M&E Contractor based in Bedfordshire.
Preferred experience in: Healthcare
Desired Skills and experience
- The Mechanical Project Manager must have past experience working as a No.1 on site.
- The Mechanical Project Manager must have past experience working on Design and Build projects.
- The Mechanical Project Manager must be pro-active & practical on site to make sure checks are carried out and that issues are dealt with on site.
- Personable person able to communicate and report well to high level management detailing daily progression.
- The Mechanical Project Manager will be acting as a No.1 coordinating M&E works on site.
- The Mechanical Project Manager will work alongside internal design teams to go over scope to make sure there are no issues in procurement.
- The Mechanical Project Manager will be predominantly site based looking over installation and making sure checks are carried out on site to make sure there are no issues.
- The Mechanical Project Manager will be looking directly after Engineering works and reporting to the contracts director.
Project Manager Fit-Out
Due to the recent award of an extremely interesting Fit Out scheme for High Speed Rail, our client, a Regional Contractor who specialise in Rail related works are seeking to secure the services of a Project Manager to oversee a Station Upgrade project with a focus on Fit Out works. The project itself is based at the worlds oldest running station (listed building) and involves Fit Out works including Structural Alterations, Fit Out of Waiting Rooms and Ticket Hall and various finishes.
Based from site offices and overseeing the team on site, you will be responsible for the below:
- To take full responsibility for the programme of works
- To identify problems and offer solutions.
- To suggest specialist trade contractors
- To review design drawings.
- Liaison with the Commercial team in order to keep the project within Budget and Time constraints
- To be considered for this role, you will ideally have a Degree in Construction Management and have Tier 1 experience gained in Fit Out schemes with Station experience an advantage but not essential. You MUST also have Heritage experience as this is a listed building.
In return, a top day rate is on offer along with a long term contract and the opportunity to head up a prestigious and landmark scheme on HS2.
This is a fantastic opening so if interested, please get in touch asap by sending a copy of your CV to Dave Rowe by email or by calling Dave on 07960 054 752 for further information.