Site Manager – Rail
Due to an increase in workload within their Rail sector, our client, a top Regional Contractor in the UK are seeking to secure the services of Site Managers for Station Upgrade works including Canopy Replacements, Platform Upgrades and General Station Modifications.
Daily duties will include preparation of WPPs and Tak Briefings, Overseeing Contractors on site, Health & Safety and Daily Reporting.
To be considered, you will have PTS, SMSTS and First Aid certification to your name and also have relevant experience in the Rail environment and Construction works in this area gained with Main Contractors.
In return, a top rate is on offer which is Outside IR35 and comes with an ongoing contract for the right individuals with lots of future works in the pipeline.
These are excellent openings so if interested, please get in touch by sending a copy of your CV to Dave Rowe by email or call Dave on 07960054752 for further information.
Solution recruitment are currently assisting a number of leading M&E contractors based in London and home counties.
We currently require a document controller to work on a large construction project near Hemel Hempstead
Salary up to £45k+package
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with compiling powerpoint presentations for safety and QA
- Updating and management of digital signage
- Prepping tender submissions for small projects
- Document control on specific projects as required, folder set up and annual updating of site documents and procedures
- Assist sites with setting up and implementing client doc control platforms (e.g Eida, Fusion, 4Project, Asite etc)
- Attend Safety, Commercial and QA meetings, keeping MOM and distributing them
- Monitor LMS training
- Monitor Safety and QA training
- Assist with GRN process and liaising with accounts when required
- Weekly time sheets for specific sites, monitoring and reporting absenteeism and time keeping
- Manage Safety awards and incentives and monitors stats
- Assist with procurement on projects, liaising with suppliers and training providers
- Assist projects prepping and compiling handover documentation
- Liaise with client on entertainment/social events.
- 5+ years experience in an administration role within the construction environment would be an advantage.
- Experience with AConnex and Asite softwares essential
- Strong IT comprehension and ability to use MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
UK Applicants only