Mechanical Construction Manager
- Posted by: Sal Hammali
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JC20044
Our client is a leading building services contractor based Centrally within London, specialise mainly in complete installation of Mechanical & Electrical to all work sectors including quality office developments, commercial and public buildings, data centres, retail, health, education, leisure, hotels, residential and pharmaceuticals.
They have an extensive client base including financial institutions, insurance companies, the legal and accountancy sectors and major pharmaceutical companies. All of thereclients include prominent main and management contractors.
This client have projects currently in progress which are in excess value of £20 million M&E.
Large commercial development project in London; Building Services value in excess of £20 million. The role will involve working as part of a large team consisting of up to 20 Managers / Engineers to deliver one of the largest new developments in London. As construction manager you will be responsible for delivering a section/block of the project, either dealing with the shell and core or fit out.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Read, understand and scrutinise Specifications, Programmes & Drawing
- Liaising with Project Managers and Logistics Managers
- Competent using Web Based monitoring systems
- Prepare Contract Documents i.e. Method Statements, Risk Assessments, RFI’s, etc.
- Coordination of Subcontractors
- Work closely with the Main Contractor
- Read, understand and scrutinise Sub-Contract instructions
- Manage Sub-Contractors
- Commissioning and testing
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Must have Experience running Mechanical Projects over £2M
- Must have residential or major commercial experience.
- Must be experienced in commissioning and monitoring using Web Based systems
- Strong communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical systems (Ideally from a trades background but not necessary).
- Be within commuting distance of Central London
- A willingness to develop their career and to strive towards promotion
In Return They Offer:
- The opportunity to work on a challenging and prestigious project
- A very competitive basic salary
- Real career progression
- A market leading package for the right candidate.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Sal Hammali – firstname.lastname@example.org