Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
- + Matching Pension, BUPA, Annual Bonus
- Posted by: Ben Long
- Location: Central London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-BL18091
A national building services consultancy who have won many awards recently for their projects are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer.
This company have a first class reputation for delivering well renowned projects within the commercial workplace, education and bespoke retail sector and are expanding after a succession of project wins.
Supported by a chartered senior electrical engineer you will work closely with the multi disciplined project teams delivering aesthetically pleasing and sustainable electrical and lighting design.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known player in the industry who have a good history of training and developing their intermediate level staff to move into management positions.
Candidates will be tasked with:
- Designing, Writing specifications, reporting, inspecting and coordinating Electrical and Lighting Services engineering within buildings.
- Using programmes such as AMTECH, Dialux, and AutoCAD to design aesthetically pleasing electrical and lighting engineering.
- Attending client and design team meetings alongside a Senior/ Associate Electrical Engineer.
- Coordinate with the 2D and 3D CAD and Revit MEP teams to create models.
Candidates should have the following experience:
- At least 2 years experience within a building services design/ consultancy environment
- Experience in the use of industry software such as Amtech and Dialux
- Have a passion for sustainability within the built environment
- Educated to at least HND level in Electrical Engineer, Building Services Engineering or similar.
Apply now or contact Ben Long for further information: email@example.com / 020 7855 9644