- Posted on:
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JCl08091
Are you tired of the run of the mill Cost Consultancy environment? Are you looking to test yourself at an ambitious and growing firm? Do you want more from your career than cost plans and waiting for your chance to rise through the ranks? If so, this PQS firm based in the heart of London’s most fashionable area could be the answer for you.
My client is looking for a motivated and externally facing Cost Manager to drive forward key projects in their pipeline. You will get unrivalled client interaction comparing to much bigger firms, you will be able to work autonomously but still have support of the experienced directors in the firm. Their workload includes high end commercial schemes, education and unique leisure projects; including the re-appropriation of disused warehouses into art schemes.
- Taking projects from inception to completion, including design, feasibility, cost planning, progress reports and final accounts.
- You will be encouraged to act in a project management capacity on occasion.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Beginning to learn the skills of business development leading to the expanding of the pipeline of work.
- 3-4 years Quantity Surveying experience (PQS or Contractor)
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly commercial new build and education, is desirable.
- £30,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.