Associate Project Manager
- Plus Package
- Posted by: Josh Clarke
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: JC310718(5)
Keen on working for a progressive and growing consultancy with a National reach and a fantastic reputation? I am working with such a company as they look to grow their Project Management team by adding an Associate Project Manager to operate across high end residential, commercial and retail projects. You will have responsibility for building relationships in the sectors, while managing the work stream of existing clients. You will be able to lead a dynamic and motivated team to continue the growth of the business.
- Taking projects from inception to completion, including design, feasibility, cost planning, progress reports and final accounts.
- There will be a focus on team leading and management.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Building new work streams with fresh clients.
- Guiding more junior members of the team.
- 5-10 years Project Management experience (Consultancy)
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- Track record of client development and management.
- BSc Quantity Surveying or Project Management (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly commercial new build, residential and mixed use, is desirable.
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £65,000-£75,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.