- Posted by: Lewis Powell
- Location: London Bridge
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: LP07102019
A historic, award winning AJ100 practice has an opening for an imaginative and creative Architect, based in their London Bridge office. The practice works along a diverse range of impressive new builds and innovative restorations of listed buildings, specialising in multi-unit residential and residential led mixed-use projects.
- Required to work on RIBA stages 3 and 4, opportunity to move to concept work in the future.
- Consultation with key clients in meetings and presentations.
Skills and Experience
- Talented and experienced designer with strong technical understanding
- Fully qualified and registered Architect
- Passion for responsible and functional architecture
- Revit and AutoCAD proficiency is essential
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking capabilities
- Experience working on large-scale multi-unit residential and mixed-use projects
Alongside their impressive portfolio of large-scale projects, they have remained ultimately committed on mixing award-winning projects with a responsible and dynamic corporate culture. This is a long-term permanent position, with an approachable management structure which encourages personal progression, this vacancy offers stimulating projects and a healthy work-life balance.
The practice has a global reach and offers a generous benefits package. For further information regarding this vacancy please contact Lewis on email@example.com or 0207 855 9644.