- + Package (dependent on experience)
- Posted by: Jordan Godfrey
- Location: Essex
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JG08011
Tired of uncertainty surrounding your career path within your current company? Passionate about working on more substantial projects? A familial, flexible and well respected developer based in Hertfordshire are looking to add a key individual to their team. The company are very invested in their employees and passionate about promotion within the business.
My client is looking for a reliable and focused Technical Manager. You will be working on a wide variety of projects in Essex.
- Working in tandem with the Commercial Director.
- Ensuring all drawings and details are correct and accurate
- Up-to-date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Understanding local government
- Up-to-date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Brilliant attention to detail
- Interested in technical breakthroughs
- Be able to generate fast results by prioritising well and taking action
- £65,000-£70,000 plus package (dependent on experience).
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Flexible and understanding working environment.
If you are looking to get away from a PLC company and to be part of a growing business that is slightly green which will give you the opportunity to make an impact, full autonomy over all their projects with the chance to develop a small team under you.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Jordan Godfrey on 07838 727 165 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.