- Posted by: Jordan Godfrey
- Location: Essex
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JG26035
I am currently working with an exciting developer who can offer you the opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting housing developments.
They’re looking for a Site Manager to work on a brand new Development in Essex. The site consists of four phases and contains 168 Traditional Build Houses.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Trade experience and site experience preferable
- Must have significant experience of working on off spec new build housing projects, directly for a developer
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- Must have experience of managing all aspects of the build process; the applicant will be required to coordinate the packages from the design and procurement phase through to installation on site and handover
- CSCS Card at Site Manager level
- Valid SMSTS certificate
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate
To find out more please get in contact Jordan on 07838 727 165 similarly if location isn’t right, I currently have a number of opportunities that could be of interest.