- + Package
- Posted by: Jordan Godfrey
- Location: Kent
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JG26034
I am currently working with an up and coming developer who have secured a flagship project in Kent. They are looking for an experienced Site Manager to be involved with there expanding team and business.
You will be working on a brand new development in Kent, which comprises of a 7 year development containing 2600 Traditional Build Houses.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Trade experience and site experience preferable
- Must have significant experience of working on off spec new build housing projects, directly for a developer
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- Must have experience of managing all aspects of the build process; the applicant will be required to coordinate the packages from the design and procurement phase through to installation on site and handover.
- CSCS Card at Site Manager level
- Valid SMSTS certificate
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate
To find out more information please get in contact with Jordan – 07838 727 165 similarly, if location isn’t right, I currently have number of opportunities that could be of interest.