- up to £65,000
- + Package
- Posted by: Jordan Godfrey
- Location: South London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JG26033
I am currently working with an exciting developer who can offer you the opportunity to work on some of the UK’s most exciting housing developments.
They’re looking for a Site Manager to work on a brand new scheme in South London which comprises a RC Frame, 239 unit development.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Trade experience and site experience preferable
- Must have significant experience of working on off spec new build housing projects, directly for a developer.
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- Must have experience of managing all aspects of the build process; the applicant will be required to coordinate the packages from the design and procurement phase through to installation on site and handover.
- CSCS Card at Site Manager level
- Valid SMSTS certificate
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate
To find out more information please get in contact with Jordan – 07838 727 165 similarly if location isn’t right, I currently have number of opportunities that could be of interest.