- Posted by: Jordan Godfrey
- Location: North West London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JG26031
I am currently working with an exciting developer who can offer you the opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting housing developments.
They’re looking for a Site Manager to work on a brand new scheme in North West London which comprises demolition of buildings and redevelopment of the site to provide 123 residential flats, comprising 67 two bedroom, 54 one bedroom, 2 studio units including 50% affordable housing within a building ranging from 6 to 10 storeys in height with refuse stores vehicle and cycle storage.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Trade experience and site experience preferable
- Must have significant experience of working on off spec new build housing projects, directly for a developer
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- Must have experience of managing all aspects of the build process; the applicant will be required to coordinate the packages from the design and procurement phase through to installation on site and handover.
- CSCS Card at Site Manager level
- Valid SMSTS certificate
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate
To find out more information please get in contact with Jordan – 07838 727 165 similarly, if location isn’t right, I currently have a number of opportunities that could be of interest.