Senior Quantity Surveyor – High End Residential
- Posted by: Simon Haupt
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JCl15091
Keen to work in an environment where you will be considered a key part of the business? I am working with a small and ambitious Cost Consultancy looking to add a delivery focused QS to their busy team. Working primarily on high end residential projects, you will have full autonomy over your projects and clients, as well as a clear progression trajectory as the firm continues to grow.
- Taking projects from inception to completion, including design, feasibility, progress reports and cost pans.
- Business development within current sector.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Successful completion of APC process.
- Helping maintain current work streams.
Requirements (Dependent on Level):
- 5-10 years Quantity Surveying experience.
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- BSc Quantity Surveying .
- Experience working in the built environment, high end residential new build.
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £50,000-£60,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Fantastic APC support.
- Flexible working scheme.
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel this role is for you, do not hesitate to contact Simon Haupt on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org