Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Plus Package
- Posted by: Josh Clarke
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: JC310718(4)
Feel stifled by lack of project variety? Looking to make the jump to one of the top businesses in the consultancy industry? I am working with a truly global firm who are looking to expand one of their most unique and interesting divisions. You will be working on a range of schemes from laboratory new build to research centre fit outs. They company offer a clear and well set out progression pathway and have a commitment to professional development. If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge, this could be the role for you.
- Taking projects from inception to completion, including design, feasibility, cost planning, progress reports and final accounts.
- There will be a focus on team leading and management.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Guiding more junior members of the team.
- 5-10 years Project Management experience (Consultancy)
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self-sufficiently.
- Track record of client development and management.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, particulary Healthcare, Research, Labs or Education
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £55,000-£60,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to email@example.com. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.