Senior Building Surveyor – MRICS
- Plus Package
- Posted by: Josh Clarke
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: JC310718(2)
Are you looking for the chance to work for a growing firm with a strong pipeline of work? I have been engaged by a well respected consulting practice based in South London in order to grow their busy Building Surveying team. The firm are looking to add a Senior Building Surveyor who will play a key role in the future growth of the company. You will be working across vital public sector schemes, such as education, housing and healthcare projects, as well as having exposure to commercial projects.
- You will be involved in all aspects of traditional Building Surveying, including, condition surveys, contract admin, schedules of work, consulting advice, client and technical specialist meetings, design and specification.
- There will be a focus on team leading and management.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Building new work streams with fresh clients.
- Guiding more junior members of the team.
Requirements (Dependent on Level):
- 5-10 years Building Surveying experience (PQS)
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- Track record of client development and management.
- BSc Building Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly commercial new build, residential and mixed use, is desirable.
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £50,000-£65,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Flexible working scheme.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to email@example.com. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.