Senior / Associate Cost Manager – Global Consultancy
- + Package (dependent on experience)
- Posted on:
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JCl27071
Looking to move away from the typical sector based structure while maintaining excellent client exposure? I am working with a global consultancy offering a strong variety of work, autonomy over project and clients, management responsibility and a bonus based business development structure.
My client is looking for a motivated Senior/Associate Cost Manager to drive forward their work streams across the Residential, Commercial, Hotel and Data Centre sectors. You will be responsible for generating and maintaining clients within these areas, while also leading delivery teams. If you are looking for that next step, this role offers the above and more.
Responsibilities (Dependent on Level):
- Taking projects from inception to completion, including design, feasibility, cost planning, progress reports and final accounts.
- There will be a focus on team leading and management.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Building new work streams with fresh clients.
- Guiding more junior members of the team.
Requirements (Dependent on Level):
- 7-10 years Quantity Surveying experience (PQS)
- MRICS not essential.
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- Track record of client development and management.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly commercial new build, residential and mixed use, is desirable.
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £55,000 – £70,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Flexible working scheme.
- Bonus based Business Development Structure.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.