Senior Architectural Technician or Technologist
- £32 per hour
- Posted by: Andrew Renfrew
- Location: Liverpool Street, London
- Type: Contract
- Ref: SR-AR18092
Sector: Housing and Education
My client is a multiple disciplinary company specialising in architecture, building services, quantity surveying, planning, interior design and structural engineering with a collaborative working environment. With over 60 years in the market place they are seeing continued success in the housing and education sectors. With all disciplines in the same office you will be able to gain valuable knowledge about the construction process.
The position is for a Senior Architectural Technician or Technologist. You will be managing a team of 2 as well as liaising with the other disciplines within the practice.
You will be required to demonstrate the following skill set at interview stage:
- Track record of leading projects in the residential or education sector
- Understanding of UK Building Regulations, Code for Sustainable Homes, NHBC and London Design Guide
- Understanding of AutoCAD or Revit software on live projects
- Ability to learn from others in a collaborative environment
Apply now or contact Andrew Renfrew for further details – email@example.com / 020 7855 9644