Quantity Surveyor – Residential Investor
- + Package (dependent on experience)
- Posted by: Josh Clarke
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JCl18091
Looking for something a little different? I am working closely with a property investment firm who are keen to bring on board a Quantity Surveyor keen to break away from the consultancy mould. You will be working from a more strategic point of view on projects and dealing with key players in the residential industry.
- Taking projects from inception to completion, including design, feasibility, cost planning, progress reports and final accounts.
- There will be a focus on team leading and management.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Building new work streams with fresh clients.
- Guiding more junior members of the team.
- 2-4 years Quantity Surveying experience (PQS)
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- Track record of client development and management.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, specificall residential.
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £35,000-£40,000 plus package
- Clear progression opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to email@example.com. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.