- + Package
- Posted on:
- Location: East London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-RM28033
Looking to take the lead on more valuable projects? Want to join a contained and motivated team with unrivalled progression? A niche main contractor, specialising in large value developments throughout London, are looking to add a key member to their team in the form of a project running Quantity Surveyor. You will be running a 79 unit residential development in East London, worth £20 million. The project will also incorporate the construction of a local primary school, offering a variety of works to get involved with.
My client is looking to add an experienced Quantity Surveyor, offering different career paths depending on your personal goals. There is room to progress should you wish, however, if you are more interested in the successful delivery of schemes; there is a place for you in the team also. You will be focused on this singular project initially; however the firm has a strong pipeline of works, worth between £10m and £25m, which you will be able to move on to.
- You will involved throughout the project life cycle, duties include; managing the procurement process, Chairing cost meetings, managing procurement sub contractor packages, CVR reports, cost plans, pricing variations and tendering process and final accounts.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Delivering a key project in the company’s pipeline.
- Guiding more junior members of the team.
- Reporting directly to Commercial Manager for all London schemes.
- 5-10 years Quantity Surveying experience (Main Contractor preferable).
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification).
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly large residential and hotel developments, is desirable.
- £70,000 – £80,000 plus package (dependent on experience).
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Leading large London based developments.
- Involvement in schemes designed to play an important role in key areas of London.
- Flexible and understanding working environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Rob McFadyen on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to email@example.com
Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.