Project Manager – Landmark Developments
- Posted on:
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JCl15091
Looking to work for a firm with one of the highest APC pass rates in London? Want exposure to top projects while also enjoying a supportive and transparent environment? I am working with one of London’s premier consultancies in order to help grow their busy PM team. You will be working with the biggest names in the residential new build market, helping shape the Capital through these landmark projects.
- Taking projects from inception to completion, including design, feasibility, progress reports and managing contractors.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Successful completion of APC process.
- Helping maintain current work streams.
Requirements (Dependent on Level):
- 3-5 years Project Management experience.
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- BSc Quantity Surveying , Building Surveying or Project Management.
- Experience working in the built environment, residential new build.
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £35,000-£45,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Fantastic APC support.
- Flexible working scheme.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to email@example.com. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.