Project Manager – Building Surveying background
- + Package (dependent on experience)
- Posted by: Josh Clarke
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JCl02111
Are you a Building Surveyor looking to make the transition into Project Management? I am working with an international consultancy who are looking to grow their Education and Developer teams. The skills obtained as a Building Surveyor would serve you well considering the nature of the projects. The support and guidance needed for a smooth transition into the role will be there, as well as the opportunity to work on some of London’s landmark schemes.
- Taking projects from inception to completion, including design, feasibility, schedules of work, progress reports and managing contractors.
- There will be a focus on team leading and management.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Building new work streams with fresh clients.
- Guiding more junior members of the team.
- 3-5 years Building Surveying or Project Management experience.
- MRICS not essential.
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- Track record of client development and management.
- BSc Building Surveying or Project Management (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly education, residential and mixed use, is desirable.
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £45,000-£55,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Fantastic APC support.
- Flexible working scheme.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.