- Posted on:
- Location: Hoxton, London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-AR18098
Sector: High End Residential
Currently sitting at 9 staff, they describe themselves as a boutique Architecture practice working on high end residential schemes with developers and private clients. Their projects range in size from £500,000 to £4 million and have 15-20 projects at any one time. There is no project exclusion here, with all staff involved in all projects.
BIM is used from day 1 right through to completion allowing for the minimisation of complications further down the line.
The beautiful offices are located on the canal in an open plan environment. The office has a relaxed atmosphere, and they regularly walk to Shoreditch Park together for a bit of mid-day yoga.
This design led practice is looking for a Project Director with BD capabilities.
Architect with 4+ years UK post Part III experience, with delivering high end private and developer residential projects, from inception to completion leading as a project architect.
As project director, the successful candidate will be the main point of contact for clients and their agent within our practice. The role involves collating and coordinating all work from our strong and experienced, design & technical teams.
BD duties are an integral part of the proposed role and must be based on proven experience both generating leads and converting them into projects.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to design and technical development and discussions but will not be expected to produce or lead production of design or technical drawings and information.
We are looking for an independent, highly motivated individual, with strong and authoritative voice combined with flexible and collaborative approach towards client’s, consultants, and the team internally.
Primary duties will include:
- Sourcing and participating in networking events and opportunities creating new leads and lead expansion to new sectors.
- Initial conversations and meetings with new clients leading to issuing of fee proposals and negotiating to an agreed and signed appointment.
- Complete management of several projects in parallel from inception to completion including, full client front, programing, resourcing, and setting and monitoring milestones and deadlines in collaboration with our Design, Technical and Structural team leaders.
- Source and facilitate appointments by clients of external consultants, liaise and monitor their work.
- Advice and guide clients with regards to all aspects of projects, including design, budget, time tables, planning, technical and structural (With full support and collaboration from our team leaders)
Apply now or contact Andrew Renfrew for further details – firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7855 9644