Project Architect: Vectorworks
- Posted by: Andrew Renfrew
- Location: Kilburn, London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-AR18010
Sector: High End Multi Unit Residential, Education
The two Directors were both founding partners of a well-known AJ100 practice. Having set up on their own 8 years ago they have a vast knowledge of architecture and interior design in a practice of 12 staff. They have taken the knowledge of an AJ100 practice and implemented this into the practice to gain a significant advantage in the high end residential, multi-unit residential and education sectors. Projects range in value from £1m – £30m for both developers and private clients with award winning designs. They have a strong ethos of well-run and managed projects with a good work life balance. Vectorworks knowledge is essential.
The position will be for a Project Architect. The practice prides itself on design decisions being made by everyone in the office and not just the directors and they operate in a collaborative working environment. You will be involved in running projects from inception to completion and your responsibilities will include:
- Client facing and being the main point of contact for all enquires
- Developing the brief and the concept and presenting this back to the clients
- Feasibility studies and planning applications
- Producing technical details and taking schemes through the planning application process
- Onsite coordination, site meetings and final handover
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within a practice as they transition to becoming a well-established, medium sized practice. This would ideally suit someone who feels pigeon holed in either the design or technical side and wants to gain full project responsibility and who has a natural get up and go.
Apply now or contact Andrew Renfrew for further information – firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7855 9644