- + Benefits
- Posted by: Lewis Powell
- Location: Camden, London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-AR18097
Sector: High End Multi Unit Residential
This award winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in architecture, landscape architecture, communications, sustainability and planning.
They are seeking talented qualified architects with exceptional design skills and a minimum of one years post-Part-III built project experience to work within our multi-disciplinary teams on a number of medium to large scale housing and mixed use projects in the UK. We have interesting new schemes for a range of key clients including high-density urban housing, sustainable lower density and regeneration projects.
You will be responsible for project delivery and should have demonstrable experience of pre and post-planning stage projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- a minimum of one years post-Part-III experience, including built projects
- a passion for housing
- experience of UK urban or suburban housing design and master planning
- exceptional design skills with excellent attention to detail
- strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships. This role will involve liaising with clients, consultants, contractors and local planning authorities
- excellent people and project management skills with the ability to motivate, coach and mentor others
- a calm disposition with the ability to work under pressure and to meet project deadlines
- a detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards and statutory requirements with evidence of their application over several projects including the building regulations, the NDSS and the London Housing SPG
- first class AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Indesign and Photoshop skills
- ARB registered
Apply now or contact Lewis Powell for further details – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07528458533