- + Benefits
- Posted on:
- Location: Kentish Town, London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-AR18096
Sector: Housing, regeneration, cultural
Sitting at 55 people this Stirling Prize winning Architecture practice has an incredible design ethos. They opened 30 years ago and currently have 30 awards to their name. Their workload is divided as follows – 40% cultural, 40% housing, 20% higher education. The work out of a beautiful open plan converted warehouse. They also operate a flexi time system which creates a nice working environment.
The position is for a proven job running Architect to lead a large scale residential scheme from stage 2 to completion using Revit software. Your design input will be very important to them. Applicants should have the following:
- experience working on design led projects in the UK
- strong design, detailing and communication skills
- awareness and appreciation of design and urban issues and the ability to discuss these and share your opinions
- familiarity with UK design standards
- the ability to work as part of a team and take the initiative when required
- minimum five years’ experience
They use Bentley Microstation and Revit CAD packages to develop our projects. Experience using this software is advantageous, but training can also be provided. They work as a collaborative and proactive studio where communication and knowledge sharing is encouraged. Project work is supported by a programme of lunchtime talks, construction site visits and office trips.
Apply now or contact Andrew Renfrew for further information – firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 785 9644