Mechanical Project Design Engineer – Large Projects
- + Benefits + Bonus
- Posted on:
- Location: Farringdon, London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-BL15091
A large international building services consultancy is looking for a senior level Mechanical design engineer to join them to work on a large multi-million pound masterplan project. Within this role you will be predominately working on one huge project from masterplan all the way through to inception/ completion. This consultancy have a fantastic reputation for delivering well publicised projects in the UK and abroad winning many industry and employer awards.
Candidates will have experience working as lead engineer on small building services design engineering projects with and have be comfortable in a client facing role, working under a management team. Candidates should have at least 5 years experience within the building services design engineering industry and have a passion for sustainability within the built environment.
Candidates should also hold the below experience:
- Be educated to at least degree level in Mechanical Engineering, Building services engineering, architectural engineering or similar.
- Experience in a client facing role, which coordinating with other teams.
- Experience with Mechanical and HVAC Systems with projects in London.
- Hold a membership with CIBSE or IMechE
Apply now or contact Ben Long for further information – email@example.com / 020 7855 9644