- £200 per day
- Posted by: Benn Jackson
- Location: Loughton, Essex
- Type: Contract
- Ref: SLMF2041
Fast growing M&E Sub Contractor require an ambitious Foreman / Site Supervisor to work with some of their very best clients:
- Scheduling work in order to achieve job programme requirements.
- Organising and managing labour on site, including Sub Contracted Elements. Witness testing of works installed by sub-contractors, and signing off of test sheets.
- Making sure work areas are ready & available prior to labour going to start. Obtain hand over sheets from previous trade that has completed their works to ensure that it is ready for us.
- Ensuring setting out and marking out is done and that we have the latest drawing for that area before starting. Current drawings will be listed on the latest drawing register.
- Ensuring time sheets and tick sheets are correct and signed off weekly minimising daywork.
- Ordering materials from Head Office inline with the specification and our tendered scope. Ensure that enough time is given for the procurement of materials, as some materials have long lead times.
- Completing Job works order sheets & returning to Contracts Manager weekly.
- Return all test certificates and delivery tickets to contracts manager on a weekly basis.
- Checking and organising materials and plant for the job in a cost effective manner. Ensure that all materials are stored securely.
- Off hire any plant that is not currently in use.
- Monitoring quality of work.
- Ensuring that the Testing is carried out in accordance with the Test & Inspection Plan, witnessed and signed off by the client if required.
- Monitoring adherence to health and safety standards, ensuring that all staff follow our procedures correctly.
- Attending site meetings, as required, to discuss job programme progress and future requirements.
- Liaison with other trade supervisors regarding programme progress and problems.
- Liaison with health and safety inspectors/advisers as required, and forwarding all site reports to the client and contracts managers.
- Holding weekly tool box talks with labour on site specific items.
- Write weekly progress reports and issue to contacts manager and site team.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Sal Hammali – email@example.com.