- + Package
- Posted by: Benn Jackson
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: BJ200818(2)
My client who are one of the country’s leading M&E contractors are currently looking for an Mechanical Estimator to join their business on a permanent basis.
The Client have advised that the successful candidate will have display the following attributes:
- Demonstrable experience of estimating medium/large size Building Services within private and public sector projects with a particular focus from the Electrical Building Services aspect.
- HNC/HND/Degree in Quantity Surveying desirable.
- Have an understanding of environmental impacts, legislation developments and the transfer of environmental risk to contractor
- Ability to maximise return/benefit from procurement practices and supply chain management
- Estimating experience to required level
- Computerised estimating systems and IT skills as appropriate.
- Ability in use of Microsoft Excel.
They are offering a Salary of up to £60k plus package for the right candidate.
If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please feel free to Contact Benn at Solution Recruitment on 02078559644