Mechanical / Building Services Engineer
- Posted by: Ben Long
- Location: City of London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-BL18097
My client is a multi-disciplinary team of highly qualified Building Services Engineers with offices in Ireland and the U.K. and carrying out work internationally. We offer a range of engineering services including: building services design, project management, and sustainability and low carbon consultancy. My client have a new office in London with a small but growing team that are delivering projects in London and supporting projects in the UK as a satellite office.
They are currently looking for a Building Services Design Engineer with a Mechanical bias to join their London office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Third Level Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- 1-5 years post graduate experience in the design of Electrical Services Engineering, preferably in a consultancy environment.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Mechanical Design
- Experience in design of HVAC and Pipework systems,, AutoCAD, Revit MEP is desirable
- Experience of client, project team & contractor interaction
- Good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Proactive with a strong ability to work independently and without supervision
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be a self-motivated and willing to demonstrate initiative
- Lead projects from inception to completion, managing budgets, attending design team meetings, onsite inspections and liaising with project teams.
- Experience with IES, LEED and BREEEAM projects would also be an advantage.
The successful candidate Joining our London office at this point in time has a fantastic opportunity to grow with the team and to develop your skill and experience in a new vibrant office with a broad range of exciting projects. The office in Curtain road is in a vibrant part of the city within easy access from Liverpool Street and Old street.