M&E Quantity Surveyor
- Posted by: Sal Hammali
- Location: City of London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SLJQS2039
Our client is a rapidly growing company who specialise in providing Commercial Management and Quantity Surveying to Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Sub-Contractors within the construction industry.
They need a trainee level candidate who has some minimal knowledge of the M&E commercial market.
Responsibilities will eventually include:
- Collating and drafting of sub-contract order documentation ensuring compliant to the contract documents of our client orders.
- Undertake the regular site visits across all projects, to assess works undertaken against a sign-off schedule, for example; pipework installation within an apartment – First fix, second fix, test, signed-off.
- Use the sign-off information gathered to prepare payment certificates to each supply chain member across all projects and input outcome into individual project cashflow forecasts driving the upstream applications.
- Monitor variation submissions from sub-contractors and link these to our upstream account.
- Review our clients installation against drawings and mark-up (utilising PDF editors) progress monthly on large scale projects.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Sal Hammali – email@example.com.