- £50,000 p/a
- Posted by: Lewis Powell
- Location: West London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: LP1410191
We are working with a market leading design studio based in West London who are seeking an experienced, dynamic and forward thinking Architect to join their 25 strong team on a permanent basis. The role will offer rapid progression as the studio are keen to build a team around this Architect.
- Running projects from RIBA stags 0-7
- Consultations with clients in meetings and presentations
- Managing more junior members of the team
Skills and Experience
- Talented and experienced architect with appreciation of interior design
- Fully qualified and registered Architect
- AutoCAD proficiency is essential
- Team leadership capabilities
- Experience working on super prime residential projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architect to join an established brand and assist in the growth of the business. The role will, in time, transform into a managerial position whereby you are overseeing a team of Architects.
The studio itself offers a sociable, relaxed and collaborative environment whilst working alongside some of the industries most respected designers.
Please contact Lewis on 0207 855 9644 or email@example.com for more information.