Intermediate Quantity Surveyor – International Travel
- + Package (dependent on experience)
- Posted by: Josh Clarke
- Location: Bristol
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JCl17101
If you’re looking for something a bit different, look no further! A well established and ambitious national PQS practice are looking to grow their Bristol office by bringing in a project running Quantity Surveyor, but with a twist. Servicing one of the World’s most recognisable luxury brands, you will have the opportunity to travel around Europe working on flagship stores in some of the most exciting cities on the continent. This, along with access to top projects with the best universities in England makes this role unique in terms of exposure and experience.
My client is looking for individuals keen to take responsibility for client management, business development and project delivery. The opportunity for progression within the business is huge, with the firm employing a culture of internal promotions and staff development.
- Taking projects from inception to completion, including design, feasibility, cost planning, progress reports and final accounts.
- There will be a focus on developing into team leadership and management.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Building new work streams with fresh clients.
- Guiding more junior members of the team.
- 5 years Quantity Surveying experience (PQS)
- MRICS preferable but not essential.
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly retail and education, is desirable.
- £40,000 – £50,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.