Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- Plus Package
- Posted by: Josh Clarke
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: JC310718
Keen to work with blue chip clients? Looking to feel challenged and motivated by the projects that you work on? Want to become MRICS qualified within the near future? I am working with a leading, London based Consultancy who, due to strong growth, are endeavoring to add to their Retail team. They offer fantastic APC training, a clear progression pathway and the chance to forge relationships with leading names in the Retail industry. If you are looking to make the jump to a supportive and flexible business, this could be for you!
- Supporting Senior Surveyors on the delivery of a variety of projects.
- You will be dealing with feasibility, cost planning, contract administration, client meetings, variations and final accounts.
- Work with a variety of project stakeholders.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- 3-5 years Quantity Surveying experience (Consultancy)
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self-sufficiently.
- Track record of client interaction and project delivery.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly Retail or Mixed Use
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £35,000-£45,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- APC training
- Clear progression opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.