Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- Posted on:
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JCl03071
Do you enjoy working in fast paced, challenging environments? A flexible, professional consultancy, with an international presence is looking to add a key member to their team in the form of an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor. You will be running projects specifically within the Retail sector throughout London. These will vary in size and value, offering a multitude of responsibilities and taking a strategic and client focused approach to delivery.
My client is looking to add a technically proficient Intermediate QS to deal with the increase of pipeline experienced over the past few months. There is room to progress, with a structure and progression scheme in place to make this achievable, as well as fantastic APC support.
- You will be involved in all areas of the project life cycle, including; cost plans, feasibility, procurement, managing tenders, cost reporting and final accounts.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients, while building new work streams.
- Delivering key projects in the team’s pipeline.
- Reporting directly to the Associates and Partner in the Retail sector.
- 3-5 years Quantity Surveying experience.
- MRICS not essential
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification).
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly healthcare, is desirable.
- £35,000 – £45,000 plus package (dependent on experience) .
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Flexible and understanding working environment.
- Fantastic APC support.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.