Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor
- Plus Package
- Posted by: Simon Haupt
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: JC310718(3)
Not getting enough support? Not getting enough variety? Can’t see beyond the current management structure? If any or all of these are the case, I am working with an exciting Consultancy based in Central London who are looking to add an ambitious and driven Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor to their growing team. You will be working with experienced individuals across a wide variety of sectors, such as; commercial, residential, mixed use, industrial and data centres.
The company boast a 100% APC pass rate and value investing in their staff, with a tailored and committed approach to training. The structure is clear and there is a tangible route to Senior Level, with the support there to achieve that quickly. If you’re looking to make a step up from just cost plans and measuring, this role grants the exposure, support and variety to develop into a leading M&E QS.
- You will be responsible for dealing with feasibility, cost planning, contract admin, client meetings, variations and final accounts.
- Working to support the Associate Director and Technical Director in the successful delivery of projects.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Successful completion of the APC programme.
- 2-3 years M&E Quantity Surveying experience (Consultancy or Contractor)
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self-sufficiently regarding certain tasks.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly commercial new build, residential and mixed use, is desirable.
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £30,000-£40,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Fantastic APC Training
- Flexible working scheme.
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel this role is for you, do not hesitate to contact Simon Haupt on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.