Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Plus Package
- Posted by: Simon Haupt
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: JC310718(6)
Looking to work in a face paced, motivated environment? Does dealing with house hold names within the retail sector excite you? I am working with a well-established consultancy who are growing their successful retail team due to a strong pipeline and influx of projects. If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is keen to work with a business with a commitment to APC training, internal progression and providing the highest level of exposure, then this role could be worth a look!
- You will be responsible for dealing with feasibility, cost planning, contract admin, client meetings, variations and final accounts.
- Working to support an experienced team of Senior Quantity Surveyors and Associates in the successful delivery of projects.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Successful completion of the APC programme.
- 1-3 years Quantity Surveying experience (Consultancy or Contractor)
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self-sufficiently regarding certain tasks.
- Open and willing attitude towards work and completing the APC.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly retail projects.
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £25,000-£34,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Fantastic APC Training
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel this role is for you, do not hesitate to contact Simon Haupt on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to email@example.com.