Graduate Cost Consultant
- Posted by: Simon Haupt
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JCl31081
Keen to work in a supportive and ambitious environment? Want more responsibility and client interaction on top projects? I am working with a boutique London PQS practice with access to some of the most respected names in the Commercial sector. They are looking to build their team for the future by bringing a motivated and dedicated Graduate Cost Consultant on board. You will receive dedicated APC training, attend client meetings and report directly to an experienced Senior Surveyor. This role could offer you all of the above and more!
- Supporting the Senior Cost Manager on projects from inception to completion, including design, feasibility, cost planning, progress reports and final accounts.
- Attending client meetings alongside the Senior Cost Manager.
- Successful completion of APC process.
Requirements (Dependent on Level):
- 0-2 years Quantity Surveying experience (PQS)
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly commercial new build, residential and mixed use, is desirable.
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £30,000-£35,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Fantastic APC support.
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel this role is for you, do not hesitate to contact Simon Haupt on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.