Document Controllers x 5
- £20 per hour
- Posted by: David Rowe
- Location: South East London
- Type: Contract
- Ref: SR-DRw09021
Our client, one of the largest Construction Groups in the world have the urgent need for a number of Document Controllers for one of their major CrossRail sites in South East London.
The works involve the construction of a new Station along with Fit out and MEP works and they require individuals who can undertake the following duties:
- Ensure that all formal project documentation and drawings are accurately recorded
- Ensure that established document control process are complied with at all times
- Ensure that documentation is delivered in a timely to the relevant parties
- Establish and audit document libraries
- Quality review of all submissions to ensure compliance with formal submission criteria
- Maintenance of relevant document and drawing registers.
In order to be considered for one of these roles, you must have solid Document Control experience to your name ideally gained on major Station Upgrades. You MUST also have worked with Business Collaborator and be au fait with MS Office tools.
In return you will be rewarded with a top hourly rate and 6 month rolling contract.
These are urgent needs so if interested, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Dave Rowe on 0207 855 9644 for further information on this.